Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Everyone Has A Twin!


Yes, I already know what you're thinking. "Why is that girl hugging Ludacris?" Well, actually I am not hugging Ludacris, but I (yes, I am the writer of JahChink) am hugging LaJon. I had to show the world that everyone has a twin and LaJon is definitely Luda's twin. LaJon is one of Nina Sky's talented back-up dancers. I went to the Tmobile Samsung party yesterday in New York City and had to snap a flick with him. He was cool about it. I didn't even have to tell him who he looked like. So Luda, if you're ever thinking of doing a movie about your life, here is your star. Thanks LaJon for letting me post this.

Muah for your forehead...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luda cut his braids.....,what is this cat gonna do... cut his hear too? come on'. - joey

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home