Friday, September 15, 2006

JANET JACKSON'S "SO EXCITED" VIDEO


I'm upset because I'm watching the video waiting for Khia to come out and do some "My Neck, My Back," type ish, but the chick just stayed in the tv the whole time. What was the point of having her feature if she only says a one line chorus. She doesn't even spit a whole verse. If that's the case then JD should be featured too. Not very happy about that. I like the clothes on and off effect. Ever since she showed her tit on TIVO, she doesn't seem to have a problem with taking her clothes off. Every pic I've seen of her lately, she's topless and holding her breasts. Get new ideas photographers. Well, here you have it. The new Janet video. Oh, by the way, her dancing is still on point. Sorry Ciara.

Muah for your forehead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home