Thursday, September 14, 2006

Beyonce Is Upgrading The Charts


"To the left! To the left! All you other artists need to move to the left!" That's my "To The Left" remix. LOL. Beyonce murdered the charts yesterday when the official BillBoard numbers came in. She sold an outstanding 541,000 copies the first week. That's more than a half million copies. It doesn't matter who wants to talk booboo about Beyonce because her numbers show that the haters are only a small fraction of life. I personally didn't buy her album because I didn't feel the dieing need to, but I did hear it. I actually listened to "To The Left" all weekend (literally). I can honestly say that out of her 10 tracks, there are about 4 or 5 that I really like. I know you can tell which one's by just reading this.

Beyonce had one of the best selling debut albums of the year. When she does something, she aims to set goals in which she prevails. Her "B Day" album sold more copies the first week than "Dangerously in Love" (317,000 copies first week). We have to take our hats off to this lady because she is doing big things. Happy belated Birthday Beyonce. Enjoy your youth and have fun with it.
Muah for your forehead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home