Monday, September 11, 2006

BillBoard R&B/Hip Hop Conference





Hey my JahChink fans and readers!!!!! I definitely missed you all while I was up in the "A" a.k.a Atlanta, Ga. I had so much fun and met so many fabolous people. It was an event to go to if you were trying to make it in this business. You had big money people up there that you will probably never see again. You had the opportunity to really have more than a 5 second conversation with them. It was a great experience. The only thing was that the tickets were $600. Thank you to a special lady at The Rosen Group, that I didn't have to pay, but overall it would have been worth the money. Some of the pics above are Monica, Producer Rodney Jerkins, Ludacris and Beyonce's father Matthew Knowles. They all spoke and gave great insight for those who want to make it in the industry. I took (yes, I literally took all these pics) more pics of other artists that you can look at. I apologize that you have to go through all the pics, but they are all good pics... You have time anyway. So enjoy. Big shout out to Lila. Thank you girl.
Click Here To See More Pics

Muah for your forehead...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like yall had a good time. NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK. That's what its all about. Good Job... Big Kee

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home