Friday, September 01, 2006

Mos Def Arrested After The VMA's!!!! I Knew It!

I knew it was to good to be true. No award shows can go by without someone getting into a fight or getting arrested. Mos Def got arrested yesterday night after the star studded VMA's, but I think the reason was unjust. He was simply trying to prolonge the party. He was doing an a unauthorized performance. Big deal. Po-Po always have to ruin everything. So, they shut him down and arrested him for disorderly conduct. He was just trying to entertain the crowd. What's so wrong with that? But the fact still remains that there is always a headline cover story about what went wrong at the award shows. It never fails. I happen to like Mos def and if i was there I would've been boo-ing the Po-Po's. Boooooooooooo!!!!!!
Muah for your forehead...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving me credit and linking my story, lol!!!

But, you're doing great. Good blog, good with the updates, and good catch phrase--muah to your forehead.

Keep it up!

J-Rod.

9:28 PM  
Blogger JahChink said...

Awwww. J-Rod... Thanks for the support.

Muah for your forehead. LOL.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home