Thursday, August 31, 2006

50 Cent Will No Longer Be At Diddy Parties!!!! LOL

They ain't buddies, they ain't patnas and they damn sure ain't friends. Well, at least up til now. 50 Cent has beef with one of hip hop's biggest moguls. The Diddy. Ever since Mr. Jackson has taken Mase Murda or Reverend Mase (LOL) under his wing, Diddy hasn't fronted the bill yet. 50 wants his money and he makes that pretty clear in his new diss record towards Diddy. Columnist, Sickamore, gave you guys the whole end of the song:

“I guess this means I won’t be invited to the white parties in the Hamtpons…I don’t give a fuck! I don’t wanna hang out with your punk ass no way! Got me muthafuckin’ running around with this nigga Ma$e…and he wanna play games you don’t wanna make the deal nigga?! Man I’ll fuck your shit up nigga!!! IS YOU CRAZY NIGGA?!?! Matter of fact, you know what? I don’t wanna do the deal no more…FUCK THE DEAL nigga! You wanna play game you wanna waste my muthafuckin time nigga?! Time is money nigga you wasting the muthafuckin money nigga!!! Aiight…I see what you’re trying to do. But I don’t know why you doing what you trying to do. Why you wanna make me tell everybody what Misa told me? HUH?!?! Now you go on and send me $50,000 for this nigga travel fees…you know airfare…hotel space for that last tour nigga. Or I’ll really service your ass nigga!!! Hahahahaha….”

Good looking Sickamore. =)

I think Diddy should put a bonus diss track on his CD. That would definitely push up his sales. But of course, somebody else would probably write those lyrics anyway. Still would be good promos. Well, listen to the track and let me know what you think.

Click Here To Hear 50 Cent Diddy Diss

Muah for your forehead...




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh Fuck a 50, anything to keep his name in the HeadLines. Aint nobody checking for Mase ass. So the Fact that Puff aint pay is good for his ass. And why is 50 going so hard? Could it be cause he know hes not going to see any money off of Mase through the Public. Puff if u need someone to write for you I got you. I know you cant handle 50 by urself. Holla @ ya girl... Butta- T&T Promotions

12:45 PM  
Blogger JahChink said...

LOL. But overall we all know Puff to be greedy for those peso's. So it's no surprise. But why are millionaires fighting about travel expenses? LOL...

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home