Friday, August 18, 2006

Why Is He Singing On His New Album? Why?

Ok, people. I don't know if you watch the Keyshia Cole reality show on BET, "The Way It Is," but on one episode Keyshia meets with the infamous Diddy, Daddy, whatever, at the studio to sing on his track, 'Last Night' for his new debut album, Press Play. It was ear piercing to hear Puff try to teach Keyshia how he wanted her part to be sang. Oh my... It was horrible. He sounded like a dieing cat on the main street. Now, I find out that he is actually joining Keyshia on the track to sing. Not rap but to SING!!! I'm not liking the sound of this.
Even though he admits to MTV.com, "I represent all of the shower singers out there. I'm not the greatest singer, but I have a lot of emotion in my voice..." Great way to excuse his lack of singing talent. I just think that artists want to be different but always push themselves way out of their league. This is like Paris Hilton singing or her trying to spit a HOT 16. It's just not realistic. But for Puffy, where there is a will there is a way. He won't stop, right? Nope! Check for his album that hits stores October 16.
Muah for your forehead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home