Friday, September 22, 2006

Who Ever Said Anorexia Was Sexy?


I don't know who started the Anorexic trend but it needs to stop. Giorgio Armani addressed this issue yesterday in London at a fashion extravaganza he hosted. He clearly blames the media and stylists for catering to extra thin women. Armani, who I happen to love, says, "I have never wanted to use girls that were too skinny. I prefer girls that show off my clothes in the best way." I think that his clothing ads are always presentable. I'm glad that a fashion mogul of his status is addressing this issue. Every minute you see theses celebrities looking like dental floss and everyone kills to have them in their advertisements. Hopefully Armani will start the trend, Healthy Models."

Muah for your forehead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home