Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jeffrey Wins Project Runway!!!

How will a former addict withstand a new world of more sex, drugs and rock n roll? Last night, I had a flat tire coming from the gym and I said, "Screw it! I'm going home to watch 'Project Runway'" I watched it knowing that my favorite Micheal Knight, wasn't going to win. Last night rude ass Jeffrey won. I hope that he uses his fame as a stepping stone for a new life for himself and his family. He has creative ideas and style, but some of his garments were "What the ..." pieces. The only thing that I'm worried about is him being plastered all over the front pages of papers like Kate Moss. During the show, Jeffrey revealed his past on drugs and his suicidal attempt. He actually did hang himself where a roommate found him and saved his life. He's been clean now for 5 years and I hope that he stays that way. I do wish him luck and I think that he will make the world look fabulous. I still think Micheal Knight will make the world look even better though. Love ya Micheal.

Muah for your forehead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home