Monday, October 16, 2006

Who Is This?


It's funny how half of these pictures are very familiar and the other half isn't. Well, it's because one of these faces has been non-existent for years and the other is fresh and new. These pics were taken yesterday at the VH1 Hip Hop Honors Celebrity Hoops game in NYC. In the picture with Mr. Dougie Fresh is Lil Vicious. You ask who he is. He's the young Jamaican lyricist that had the hit reggae record, "Freaks." That song was hot when I was in Junior High. I even won a talent show freaking(dancing, lol) to that song. Dougie Fresh B-Boxed on that track. And for the next pic, you Chris Brown lovers might ask, "Who is that girl all up on my man?" That girl is Young B. The voice behing the "Chicken Noodle Soup" epidemic. She was at the game, I guess still trying to promote her album that flopped terribly. I wonder what is going to be both of these artists next move.

Muah for your forehead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home