Thursday, October 12, 2006

Suge Is Looking For New Money


Suge Knight is so called bankrupt, but he's looking for new Benjamin's. He will be playing himself in a upcoming Tupac Shakur movie. I don't see why his mom would want him to be a part of Tupac's movie. I think that it will be something to see when Pac is being shot in the car. Knight was also in the vehicle with Pac and his big ass only got grazed. I'm actually wanting to see how he would act that part out. He will probably be shielding himself with Pac. I can't stand Suge. He's just poison. Ewwww. With or without Suge, I will definitely be checking out the movie when it comes out because I just love Pac. If you haven't heard it, Lyfe Jennings sings "Keep Ya Head Up" on his new album "The Pheonix." I love the song all over again. I don't know when this movie will premiere, but I will let ya'll know.

Muah for your forehead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home