Friday, August 18, 2006

The First Week!!!

Thank God it's friday. It's been a good week. This was my first week on the grind trying to keep everyone up to date. I want to thank everyone for tuning in to my blog and commenting. I appreciate the support. I hope that everyone will keep tuning in.
Today, I posted one piece of news because I feel like there is nothing good out there that is worth posting. If I find out more exclusive news, I will hop back on and make sure you read it here first. For all New Yorkers, hope to see ya'll at the "Chicken Noodle Soup" BBQ in Harlem on Saturday. People in Queens, maybe I will see you on Hollis at Jude's BBQ... Who knows where I will end up.
Once again, thank you for your support and hope to hear from you. Hit me up on Myspace. =)
*******HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND*******
Muah for your forehead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home