Thursday, October 19, 2006

Must Watch This!!!!! Jay Z Smacking A Chick!!!!!!


If you click on the link below, you will see a actual video clip of Jay Z smacking a chick. This video is going around but it is not known if the clip is old or not. Rumors have it that this has taken place recently in Africa. I think that it's old because look at his chain. It's very small. And someone has on a old Roc-a-fella jacket in the background. I don't know, but I had to watch it like a million times because it's funny but not funny. It's crazy when you see a celebrity doing something like that. But it just shows that they are human like us. A bitch can get slapped.... Brooklyn Stand Up!!!!



Muah for your forehead...

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is an old old old video clip... i believe it was when he came out with blueprint 2

2:09 PM  
Blogger JahChink said...

I agress. I think that they're just trying to stir up trouble, but I thought it was a good clip of people to see how much Jay changed for the better... Hopefully it will not be taped smacking people anymore. =)

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea This is MAD old...I remember seeing it before...I don't remember where but I don't even believe that he was serious doing it...furthermore...peep the dude on the side with a Keyshawn Johnson Jersey...how long ago was Keyshawn Johnson on the Jets?

3:11 PM  
Blogger JahChink said...

Anon 3:11- you should be in forensics because you have a good eye.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brooklyn stand up hunh? it's a sad state of affairs when we're promoting violence against women.

9:16 AM  
Blogger JahChink said...

I'm not promoting. I'm showing. A lil bit of sarcasm...

2:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jahchink, you're doing your thing here. That's very hott! Get @ Me - www.chedajones.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/urbanmarketing
industrialsoul.podomatic.com

Peace - Cheda'

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home