Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It Get's Worse!!!

As if it couldn't get any worse than this picture and his Teen Choice Awards performance, it does. Kevin Federline actually had the nerve to make a POSITIVE statement about his performance. He says, "I think I pulled it off really well." His name has been blasted all over the entertainment and media world for his horrible performance. I tried to be nice and say that it was ok, but theirs weren't nice at all. But it gets worse again. He told People.com that he's coming out with a video for his song, "Lose Control." Oh no. I don't need to see a world premiere for his wack song and I definitely don't need to see him crumping all over my tube. This is a must NOT see tv moment.
Click Here For More Bad News

Muah for your forehead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home